May 26, 2011

Getting there

D-day is so close I can taste it :D Samppa was supposed to make update about the making of 12v output for the GPS to his bike, but he is so busy with school and trip preperations.

I was so sure that I have everything ready to go that I didn't stress at all, until yesterday. Somehow it always sneaks up! I was on a sick leave for monday to wednesday, cos' I had a flu and I didn't want to take any risks to be sick when we leave. So today back to work... to eveningshift :( I'm hoping to be able to change tomorrow to morningshift, or something so I don't have to be all friday night at work.

Well I got everything packed and ready now, just need to get some copies from important papers tonight. I've been doing some cleaning at home so it's nicer to come back.

On the trip we'll try to update and upload pictures everyday. Over and out!

-Juha

No comments:

Post a Comment