May 27, 2011

Last call for Eurotour

Only one night left and then we're on our way! The last month has been very busy and a bit stressful to me, so this gonna be a big relief to me. I've made a charging system for the GPS to my bike, well actually it's 12 V output so you can charge anything that fits there :) One of the good things is that our t-shirts got here today and I took some pictures of them! Now I have to do my final packing and try to get some sleep, but I think it's only going to be rolling up the sheets and wondering tomorrow :D



Some fine designing and modeling :D



 Switch so nobody can steal my electricity!






I am sorry for the bad quality of the pictures.

Oh , tomorrow is going to be end of a dry season. I hope it doesn't rain!

-Samppa

2 comments:

  1. Hey you nice guys :-)
    We are back home again. really nice to meet you at RaR 2011.
    Meike + Felix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Nice to see that you got home safely.
    We are currently at Amsterdam sitting at some market place and trying to find couch or some where to stay.

    ReplyDelete